Nirvaan Research use an operating manual that outlines strict research guidelines. Emphasis is placed on quality control to achieve only accurate results.
Quality control procedures include:
- Qualitative research is 100% fully reviewed by management.
- Quantitative research includes validation of 30% of sample size.
- Brand Conversion Study
- We adhere to established ESOMAR, CASRO and MSPA Standards.
- Compulsory formal training for all new interviewers.
- Compulsory attendance at all project briefings.
- Clients are invited and encouraged to attend all training sessions.
- Field pilots of all questionnaires and guidelines.
- 30% of all interviews back-checked within 48 hours.
- Field observations by clients welcome.
Fieldwork is always handled by qualified professional field managers throughout the country. Randomly selected data is validated by the respective field manager in New Delhi for quality control purposes.
Head project researcher is available to travel to all centre where data is collected.